I made a difficult decision to go back to Taiwan after my graduation ceremony yesterday. However, it's probably the best for now. So a lot of things need to be done, but the most important thing is to make a list of things I wanna do before leaving London.
Here is my list.
1. Going to Richmond
2. Visit Wapping Project
3. Have the honey cake at Leto Cafe(Soho)
4. Have dinner at Albion
5. Try Ceconis
6. Have afternoon tea at the Wolseley
7. Visit Hampton Court Palace
8. Have the fish & prawn wrap at Borough Market
9. Go to Columbia Road Flower Market at a Sunny Sunday
10. Visit Broadway Market
11. Wondering at South Bank
12. Vintage shopping at East London
13. Try Sunday Roast at the pub on Bermondsey Street and Columbia Road.
14. Have Tiramisu at Princi
15. Visit the fashion gallery of V&A
ohhhh, I'll sure miss London tons.